Monday, June 25, 2007

My First 2 weeks in KL

  • Trying to be fun, fun and fun
    Yes, I’m trying to be fun in here...., looking for nice places for spending my time such as park, book store and looking for new activities, photograpy maybe?? or cooking....mhmmnn biking...so many things I can do...Insya Allah Amien...
  • A little bit “Insomnia”, “Insomnia”, “Insomnia”.
    Not easy to fall asleep for the last 2 weeks, don’t know why, thinking too hard? or maybe someone keeps running on my head (please stop, you must be tired by now...hehehe)?
  • Homesick, homesick, and homesick
    How come…?? Still in my first 2 weeks…?? Can’t believe it!!
  • Missing you, Missing you, Missing you
    Missed all of you; family, friends, and mhmnn…someone maybe…?
  • Apartment, apartment, apartment
    Finally I got my apartment, but I have to wait for another 3 weeks. I asked the owner to change the kitchen cabinet, paint the wall and etc. You know what; I’m so exciting with my new apartment, ‘cos I believe by moving to the real living place will make myself not so boring. Mhmnn…Home sweet home *cannot wait to redesign the interior*
  • Work, work and work
    Quiet busy with my project
    Onsite in client office with no internet connection cannot check my email then I have to go office to check my SLB email in the evening. Tired…

Sepertinya kok banyak keluhan yaa...:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home