Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Day

Ladies & Gents, akhirnya...terkirimkan juga e-mail ini tadi siang...
All the best for all of us....

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

Today is My Last Day...
After seven years I'm working for ****** which I really enjoyed so much.
Days that we share together Good and Bad thing that came through all of us. Now it's time to move on to pursue other carrier outside of ******.
One thing for sure that I'll treasure all the moment that I had here...... It's never easy to say goodbye
In this precious moment. I'd like to thanks everyone in ****** BMP and ING, all the friends and colleagues and for anyone else that I forgot to mention here... for giving me the opportunities to develop my skill & ability in the last 7 years. I'll remember our friendship, your good cooperation & memories.
Please accept my apologies for any mistakes that I might have done.
I wish you all the best wherever you are ... and hopefully one day our path might come cross again in the near future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sinbad Sailing Journey said...

yah... hiks hiks... sedih gue...
:p

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uniyaaaaanggggg..... aku di jakarta menantikan kehadiran uniyaaaaangggg..... :)

-Sani-

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home